Sunday, September 20, 2009

Where did I put my socks?

If you never sock wrestled before here are the rules:
1. unlimited competitors- battle royal style
2. no time limit
3. no weight restrictions
4. objective 1- remove opponents socks- winner is the last one with a sock on
5. objective 2- don't lose to a guy who carries the same purse as your wife
6. objective 3- don't get kicked in the face

We went camping with a bunch of other people in our program who live in our region last weekend. The organizers had a "special olympics" set up for us. Chrissy competed in the marshmallow eating contest and eliminated three men along her way to second place. The big guy in green on the right won, Christine conceded the match after learning he stuffed 39 marshmallows in his mouth the week before.




I competed in the sock wrestling contest described above. I am embarrassed to say, but I failed on all three objectives. I took second place too. My prize was two nice abrasions on my nose, pain in my sinuses and front teeth all week, and a jammed thumb. The video of the wrestling is below. Courtesy of our Canadian buddy Dave. Sorry, its pretty long. If you look closely during round 2 the reason I walk out of the frame is because I just got kicked in the face real hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment